Saudi Arabian Chef Association was conceptualized & founded in 2010 by some professional Chefs. It was made to boost the trade in the Arabic Region. To further discover hands of talented & caliber / expert from the hospitality field of the industry, to train and develop young potential Chefs and gifted Saudi Chefs, and build them according to the latest culinary arts and trends. Provide windows to the Saudi Arabian Food Industries and explore new trends of foods & beverage. Organize international cooking competition and establish Saudi National Cooking Team to represent the Country and Culinary Culture Internationally. And to expose the local cuisines to the global market through our Saudi Arabian Culinary Ambassadors.
- عضو الرابطة العالمية لجمعيات الطهاة
- Worldchefs is the 105-nation fellowship of the world’s various professional chefs’ organisations
- The global organization has over 100 official’s chefs associations as members
- Comprising over 10 million professional chefs worldwide
- To enhance internationally the culinary prestige of the KSA